Whole network orchestration, from legacy to cloud
Want to orchestrate multi-cloud, connectivity and devices from one screen? ActivePort can provision, manage or migrate any network element with an API, allowing you to provision and manage legacy devices alongside SD-WAN. You can seperate old and new, manage hybrid networks or migrate everything in parallel without any ”’rip and replace” urgency. Multi-cloud services, network connections, legacy routers and firewalls, SD-WAN devices and Universal CPE (uCPE), we have you covered.
The power of one
Managing technology in businesses is increasingly complicated, but it doesn’t have to be this way. ActivePort’s next-generation automation software defined networking (SDN) platform gives you the power to orchestrate your entire technology portfolio, from one screen. Instead of addressing each business challenge individually – and then juggling the integration of these targeted solutions – ActivePort is the only provider to offer whole network orchestration, SD-WAN, real-time provisioning and firewall from a single screen. This helps cut complexity, cost and time so you can focus on what really matters.
Run your tech, your way
With ActivePort, you get a global network solution without being locked into any single technology, vendor or network operator’s ecosystem. Enjoy the flexibility to manage your network your way, and “inject” cloud, network and security services as you require. For example, you can create network connections, deliver cloud services and manage network security across a range of common technologies and services including Cisco, Juniper, Amazon and Microsoft.
We go over the top, literally
ActivePort leverages the world’s leading global network providers’ infrastructure to connect globally. You can configure your networks for SD-WAN simply by adding an edge device at any site, with the ActivePort Dashboard managing and provisioning connectivity. ActivePort enables the core network and customer edge device by providing secure, real-time, bandwidth-on-demand SD-WAN functionality as an overlay solution.
Introduce new technology
- Leverage the ActivePort development team to integrate provisioning of other services on the network into your portal.
- Adopt your own SDN devices for secure, rapid deployment of new sites and offices.
- Deliver safer, faster and more reliable mobile-worker solutions that integrate with your global network and console.
- Gain complete independence from local and global telco to eliminate lock-in and take advantage of new technology as it arrives.
Reduce network costs and improve performance
- Mix-and-match services on a global scale.
- Eliminate the double-charge of last mile tails connected to global telco PoPs.
- Introduce bandwidth on demand solutions.
- Embrace cloud-native networks DC fabrics.
- Access wholesale global transit providers directly.
- Obtain better last mile price transparency through vendor choice.
Migrate with stability and cohesiveness
- Use ActivePort to bind different types of services from a range of vendors into a cohesive global network.
- Migrate away from expensive legacy services and PoPs progressively and carefully.
- Introduce self-provisioning for some backbone IT-managed circuits and other high-traffic end-points.
- Leverage Cloud services to replace legacy VPN with scalable solutions from AWS, Azure, Google and more.
Secure SDN provisioning
- Introduce the ActivePort console to gain visibility of the entire network across all vendors in real-time.
- Use the integrated SIEM and SoC features to improve response times to security events.
- Gain control of the network devices at the edge to improve visibility of traffic shape and flow.
- Improve session isolation at the LAN and WAN level.
- Integrate Cyber security tools to the ActivePort console for tighter interaction between SoC and NoC.