- ActivePort group kicks-off strategic agreement with Lightstorm Telecom in IndiaActivePort Group is pleased to announce it has begun a new strategic agreement with Lightstorm Telecom, India’s first carrier-neutral network infrastructure platform.
- Stockhead: ActivePort CEO talks about latest quarterly resultsKarim Nejaim, ActivePort CEO talks with Oriel Morrison about the exciting 4C results
- ActivePortal v6.5. The next generation in NFV MANO TechnologyThe latest release of ActivePortal software (v6.5) is proving to be the next generation in NFV Management and Orchestration (MANO) technology for the Telecommunications and IT industry.
- A busy news week for ActivePortNews wrap: ActivePort is pleased to announce this week it has acquired Future Broadband in a 100% scrip based acquisition priced at 20 cents per ATV share, adding $1.8M in revenue (FY22 revenue estimate).
- Ausbiz: Interview with ActivePort CEO discussing Future Broadband acquisitionActivePort is acquiring Future Broadband in a 100% scrip based acquisition at 20c per ATV share.